facebook

Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair, 120ml At Rs.119 From Amazon

Amazon
Deal Score0
Rs. 111 Rs. 159 Shop Now
Deal Score0
Rs. 111 Rs. 159 Shop Now

Amazon is offering Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair, 120ml at a discounted price of Rs.119/- only. To get this deal follow the below mention steps. Also check more Beauty & Healthcare deals available on lowest price.

Rs. 111 Rs. 159 in stock
26 new from Rs. 111
Free shipping
Amazon Amazon.in
Last update was on: August 24, 2019 7:59 pm

How to get this offer:

  • Click on shop now. 
  • Add product into the cart.
  • Login or register.
  • Update or select shipping info.
  • Make the Final Payment
Price history for Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair, 120ml
Latest updates:
  • Rs. 111 - August 12, 2019
  • Rs. 127 - May 8, 2019
  • Rs. 119 - April 7, 2019
  • Rs. 127 - March 3, 2019
Since: March 3, 2019
  • Highest Price: Rs. 127 - March 3, 2019
  • Lowest Price: Rs. 111 - August 12, 2019

Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below

Set Alert for Product: Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil for Falling Hair, 120ml - Rs. 111

  1. Yes, it does work. It worked on my mom and bro but….this is NOT for people with dandruff problems. It will only make it worse. If you are someone who gets dandruff only in winters and not in summers then you can surely give this oil a try.

  2. The ingrdients shows – Bhringraj – 0.6 %; Amla – 0.4%; Tesu -0.45%; Mulethi – 0.35%; Brahmi – 0.5%; Cow and Goat milk – each 5%. Total is 12.3%. What does the rest 87.7% oil constitute? The label doesn’t mention this at all. Have written to the company waiting for an answer. Also the oil makes the scalp itchy. I don’t have dandruff problem but it still agitates the skin of the scalp. However, there is no point using a “Bhringraj” oil when the bringaraj plant component is only 0.6% and 87% of the product is not even written.Will update my review when and if the company replies to my query.

  3. This product is a MUST HAVE for all the people suffering with hair fall. After one week of use, the oil really helps youe hair grow. The hair fall reduced a little but this product grew my hair SO FAST. Love this product!!! Amazing, worth the money.

    Loot Deals India